We had so much fun at Bear Lake with the Naylors. These are just some of the pictures I will have to put more up later. It was so much fun to see everyone and to hang at the lake, we need to do it more often. The kids had so much fun playing with each other and everyone got along.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It was an awesome trip!!!! Definitely one to remember. I love that everyone gets along so well and that we genuinely enjoy each others company. Great pictures, I'll have to get some from you.
SO MUCH FUN! And Lady, YOU JAMED one the surf board! How is it you look so stinking great after JUST having a baby! Of course we get along we all LOVE each other! We are so blessed to have such a great sister-in-law! (I hate that word, your really just our sister!) Love YOU!!
2 comments:
It was an awesome trip!!!! Definitely one to remember. I love that everyone gets along so well and that we genuinely enjoy each others company. Great pictures, I'll have to get some from you.
SO MUCH FUN! And Lady, YOU JAMED one the surf board! How is it you look so stinking great after JUST having a baby! Of course we get along we all LOVE each other! We are so blessed to have such a great sister-in-law! (I hate that word, your really just our sister!)
Love YOU!!
Post a Comment