So on the 4th we decided to go to the lake with Mark and Tawnya we had so much fun except for Lexee's black eye. Lexee just love's playing with there kids and they get along so well. Lexee surf with Creed and Mark took Kynlee, Haylee and Maycee it was so much fun watching them all out surfing. Then after we got home from the lake we went up to Bart and Stacey's and watched fireworks.
Soul Pour
10 years ago



3 comments:
I love that all the little girls have matching life jackets!! So cute!
What a fun trip. I love spending time with you guys at the lake. The girls get along so well, and always have so much fun. Way to go Creed on all the tricks you little dog!!
Okay so I admit it. . . . IM JEALOUS! I wish we lived closer so we could spend more time with you guys! Breken is getting so big! Such a Minnie Creed! Looks like you all had a ton of fun :)
Post a Comment