Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Breken Creed Naylor

We are so excited that he has finally got here. He was born on February 16 weighed 8 pounds 6 ounces and was 21 inches long. He wasn't a little baby, he is so cute when i get time to put the pictures on a cd I will put some on. He looks like his dad, we are all just so excited that he has finally decided to come. We will be moving this weekend to be a family again we can't wait until we are back with daddy. We are doing good, thank you for everything.

5 comments:

Kendall and Mitzi said...

Where are the photos of that new baby boy. Hes my birthday boy, I need to see him.
Congratulations, what a cute family you are.

Mitzi

THE SCHREIBER'S said...

Hip Hip Horray! Sweet Breken is finally here! Lacey and Creed CONGRATS! We cant wait to meet him! Hope you are feeling well Lacey.........How's Lexee doing with the whole thing? She was awesome with Joyah, I'll bet she'll be great with Breken.
Love you guys!
Good luck with your move!
The Schreibers ;)

Steve and Mona said...

Congrats guys! Hope things will start to get back to normal for you soon. Can't wait to see pictures. We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet him! I'm so happy he finally came too! When you guys get settled, let us know, we would love to come see your new place and see Breken!!!

Mark and Tawnya said...

We miss you!!! He is such a cute little boy. Congratulations. We can't wait to see you this weekend we are really missing you!!

Slideshow