Lexee, you are beautiful in your pretty white dress. Joyah cant wait to meet her big cousin in a few more weeks! We love you guysThe Schreibers :)
She's a doll!I hate that you two are moving, but good-luck in all you do!
GREAT pictures. She sure is a cutie!!! Livvy's going to miss you in nursery...we ALL are. (And I'm going to miss my VT partner!!!)
Hey Lace!!How are you feeling??? I can't wait, I'm sure you can't either! Do you know how soon after you have the baby that you will be heading up here? I hope the delivery goes well! Love ya!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Lexee, you are beautiful in your pretty white dress. Joyah cant wait to meet her big cousin in a few more weeks! We love you guys
The Schreibers :)
She's a doll!
I hate that you two are moving, but good-luck in all you do!
GREAT pictures. She sure is a cutie!!! Livvy's going to miss you in nursery...we ALL are. (And I'm going to miss my VT partner!!!)
Hey Lace!!
How are you feeling??? I can't wait, I'm sure you can't either! Do you know how soon after you have the baby that you will be heading up here?
I hope the delivery goes well! Love ya!
Post a Comment