Here are some of the family pictures that we took back in July on our family trip to San Diego. We had a blast! Lexee's favorite thing is to play in the sand.
Hi Lacey...I saw your blog off of Merilee's. I hope you don't mind if I check it out. I LOVE all your beach pictures. What a cute little family you have!!!
-Erin Oh, our blog is private, so if you want to look at it send me your email address and I can invite you. hamlin_family@hotmail.com
3 comments:
Lacey, the pictures look great! I love the family ones of you guys on the beach! Your family is so beautiful.... -Merilee
Hi Lacey...I saw your blog off of Merilee's. I hope you don't mind if I check it out. I LOVE all your beach pictures. What a cute little family you have!!!
-Erin
Oh, our blog is private, so if you want to look at it send me your email address and I can invite you.
hamlin_family@hotmail.com
Your blog is very cute! Gracie loved seeing pictures of Lexee. She is getting so big!
Post a Comment