Monday we went to the doctor for laceys ultrasound. After about ten minutes he finally gave us a peak. It is definetly a boy. Now Lexee is so excited and tells everyone she is having a baby brother.
Yay! I bet Creed is sooo excited! Can't wait to see what kind of little boys you two can make! Thanks for the AWESOME quilt Lacey! We love it! Love you guys! Kee
Good going _hitty Bitty! Way to carry on the Naylor name. I think God knew you should have a boy so he would be tough and Lexee won't kill him! Little CUTIE! Seriuosly congrats you know Tawnya and I are excited for you all. See you in California!
4 comments:
Yay! I bet Creed is sooo excited! Can't wait to see what kind of little boys you two can make!
Thanks for the AWESOME quilt Lacey! We love it! Love you guys!
Kee
Conrats! YAY!!!
Good going _hitty Bitty! Way to carry on the Naylor name. I think God knew you should have a boy so he would be tough and Lexee won't kill him! Little CUTIE! Seriuosly congrats you know Tawnya and I are excited for you all. See you in California!
Uncle Mark
Post a Comment