For Creed's birthday me and the kids decided to go into the office and see him. After he got done working we went to dinner at PF Chang's it was so good and our kids loved it. He is such an awesome husband and daddy our kids just love him so much and can't wait until he gets home from work or school every night the wait for the car to pull up and then get so excited to see him it just melts your heart. Thank you for everything you do for me and the kids I love you so much.
I can't believe our baby is 1 he is getting so big. Breken is walking everywhere and thinks he can do whatever Lexee does. He loved eating his cake we loved watching him destroy it. We didn't do much for his birthday because Creed had school so when Creed got home we did cake and ice cream and opened presents. Lexee was trying to show him how all of his presents worked it was way cute we had to keep reminding her it was Breken's present not hers. We also went to my family's the next day and they through him another little party he loved when everyone would sing him happy birthday. Happy Birthday Breken we Love you.



4 comments:
Oh my heck! Those cakes are making my mouth water!!
We need to hang out! I know I keep saying it, but for real!! Let's do dinner soon!!!
Those cakes look amazing! You and your mom have some serious talent! Looks like Breken enjoyed his cake as much as Jade did. What a fast year!
It's about time you update your blog Lacey ;)! I've been checking and almost gave up. Where are you living these days? Your kids are super cute!
Hey girl! We need to plan a girls night out soon. I haven't seen you in forever!!!
xoxo | Mikell
Post a Comment