I can't believe how fast it goes, Lexee is loving preschool and she got to make humpty dumpty at school. Breken on the other had has learned that he can climb things. We were getting ready to go and watch Creed play flag football and the next thing I knew Creed was yelling for me to come and see. Breken and climb up and was standing at the dishwasher. He is always saying Da Da Da I keep trying to get him so say Ma Ma but when I say that he looks at me and says Da Da. They are getting way to big to fast.
Soul Pour
10 years ago



2 comments:
What??? He is so big! Oh my heck! That is so crazy, I can't believe it.
How are you? We really need to get together!! I can't believe we haven't once!
What a cute post Lacey! The picture of Breken on the dishwasher door is so great. Your kids are so cute and are getting so big! It seems like its been to long since we've seen you guys. Have a great Thanksgiving and we'll see you after Christmas. Love ya
Post a Comment