I love the pictures! Lexee should model. That is so cute how she poses. We should hit the children's museum next Thursday or Friday. The kids would have a blast!
Okay so you have ONE MAJOR Diva on your hands you two! Those pictures crack me up! And Breken is such a cute little squirt! It was so great seeing you guys for Aaron's farewell. It seems our visits are always to short. Love you guys :)
LACEY! I randomly came across your blog! Lex is getting to big and Breken is freaken adorable! Its been far too long since I have seen you guys! Hope all is going well!!
4 comments:
I love the pictures! Lexee should model. That is so cute how she poses. We should hit the children's museum next Thursday or Friday. The kids would have a blast!
Okay so you have ONE MAJOR Diva on your hands you two! Those pictures crack me up! And Breken is such a cute little squirt!
It was so great seeing you guys for Aaron's farewell. It seems our visits are always to short. Love you guys :)
Update Girl!!!!
LACEY! I randomly came across your blog! Lex is getting to big and Breken is freaken adorable! Its been far too long since I have seen you guys! Hope all is going well!!
Post a Comment