Friday, April 10, 2009

Breken's Blessing












Breken's blessing was on March 29, 2009. It snowed on us all day, it was so much fun seeing the family. Creed did such a awsome blessing, he is a amazing man and I'm greatful for having him in my life, and I'm so greatful for the two amazing kids that we have. We are so greatful to have such awsome familys, and for all there support.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see you guys! The blessing was beautiful! We will have to get together soon! Love you!

THE SCHREIBER'S said...

AWWWW! Breken in his little white suit! So adorable! What a nice day it turned out to be! You guys are a great family Im so proud to say your MY family! Love you guys

Julie Barney said...

What a darling little man! I love his suit.

dani said...

Lacy Creed congratulations! I didn't even know you were ezpecting your kids are so flippin cute!

Mark and Tawnya said...

What a cute little stud he is! It was such a special weekend. We loved spending time with everyone. We love you guys!!

Slideshow