



We were so excited to welcome are new little boy Breken. He is such a good little baby, Lexee love's having her baby brother here. She love's to hold him, feed him, and she thought she wanted to change the diapers untill we changed his first one. When Breken cry's Lexee will come running and say it's ok I'm here. She is such a great big sister.


5 comments:
Okay, Im crying now! This is so AWESOME you guys! The picture with Lexee and Breken melts my heart! I cant wait to meet little Breken!
Love you guys
Lacey! I love the pictures!!! Lexee is so freaking cute, what a good older sister!! I'm so jealous that my parents got to see you before I did!! Are you still gonna be down there next weekend? I am coming down on Friday night.
What??? Time has gone by way too fast. There is no way your little boy is already here!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is adorable. Lexee looks like she LOVES being an older sister...I bet she's so sweet. We are so happy for you guys...but sad that we don't get to see you around at church. He's a cutie!!!
Congratulations, you two! He is beautiful and what fun boys are.
How fun to have his and Creed's birthday so close.
I hope everything is going well for you guys. Good-luck with everything...new babies, jealous sister, mom in St. George, schooling, ect...
He is so cute!! What a cute little family you are. We love you guys and miss you so much.
Post a Comment